Department of Hospitality Management
The Hospitality Management program is to prepare professionally competent individuals who will make a contribution to the industry and to the society as a whole.
Bachelor of Science, Hospitality Management
Expected learning outcomes from program:
- Understand and analyze the functioning of hospitality operations.
- Prepare and implement operational sales and marketing techniques in various hospitality management settings.
- Plan, implement, and appraise a full-function foodservice event.
- Understand and analyze the mechanism for maintenance and operation of physical plants in hospitality properties.
- Demonstrate best practices in the operations of hospitality management to meet customer expectations.
- Gain practical industry experience prior to graduation through an internship and other work experience.
An outstanding faculty of industry professionals who have spent years of “doing what they teach”.