Department of Early Childhood Care & Education
In order to train our students to be fully qualified (in both theoretical and practical training) professionals for the occupations relating to early childhood care and education, our department
• provides interdisciplinary coursework which covers full range of aspects of human physical and intellectual development,
• makes plans for experimental projects and practicum/internships,
• sets up stations for simulations of attending to and teaching pre-school children,
• sets up test centers of examination for the babysitter personnel certification
• collaborates with the communities in integrating available resources and establishing channels for exchanges and communication.